Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Chinese Food with the Congressman


Who could turn down Chinese food and the chance to chat with Congressman Chris Cannon? So after years of forming my opinion of Cannon from the media and the stories of others, I finally met the man for myself, and he made a good impression. He really likes shale oil (if he had to quit Congress right now-he'd get into the Shale oil business). He's very personable and he's quite intelligent. Overall, I'd say he's a pretty good guy...and that's not just the Chinese food talking :)

3 comments:

Laura B from the LBC said...

That is so cool! But you must tell me what you are doing these days! I know you are in DC but what are you doing there?

Michelle said...

Hey Kami! I noticed you had a blog website posted on your facebook so I thought I'd take a peak! It looks like you are having so many cool experiences there in DC! That's awesome! You're going to be famous and I'm going to be like...I know her! Oh and I noticed in one of your posts you said you saw Sister Anderson from your old town. Was that Cortney? If it was...how is she doing?! Anyways, it looks like you are doing great!
Love,
Michelle
www.faldmo.blogspot.com

Jaci said...

I'm SO glad you started blogging!!!!
You are still cute as ever. Glad DC is going so well.
Love ya tons!