Sunday, September 2, 2007

I'm it!

Jobs I've Had
~Kalli's Babysitter (my favorite ever!)
~Research Fellow at USU
~Lancome Cosmetics at Dillards (Pretending like I knew how to put on make-up!)
~US Senate...intern
~KSL Channel 5...intern again :)
~Staff Assistant for Senator Bennett

Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
~Two Weeks Notice
~Breakfast at Tiffany's
~Ever After
~Pride and Prejudice

Places I've lived
~Riverside, Utah
~Logan, Utah
~Saint-Joriox, France
~Arlington, Virginia

Favorite TV Shows
~Law and Order
~The Food Network...pretty much anything on there!
~America's Next Top Model
~So You Think You Can Dance
~The Office
~and of course, the News

Places I've Been on Vacation
~California
~Mexico
~Italy
~Switzerland
~France
~New York City
~Virginia

Favorite Dishes
~Chicken and Rice
~Lasagna
~Steak and Potatoes!
~Five Guys Burgers...greeeeeeasy!
~French Fries...with fry sauce of course :)

Websites I Visit Daily
~KSL.com
~Facebook
~Drudge Report
~Tremonton Leader (every Wednesday!)

Places I would Rather Be
~In Utah with the fam
~On vacation in Europe
~Shopping with my grandma, mom, and Kalli

I'm Tagging...
Anyone who actually reads my blog :) (mom this probably means you should start one!)

4 comments:

Jazzy said...

I think I'm going to try to do this because I feel as though I have no creative juices at the moment and need SOMETHING to write about, so thanks for the idea. Miss yoU!

Jaci said...

Kami-- I wish you were in Utah shopping with me right now! I need a shopping buddy! I loved reading about the facts of your life. I love that you are a meat and potatoes girl! I feel bad that I missed you when you were home this summer.-- you did come right? Sure do love ya.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

yeah! you updated! I wish I was in DC shopping with you! I think you should come vacation in California!

Capesmom said...

Hi Kami!!!I was finally able to find your blog again. I will put it in my favorites. It would be nice to be shopping with you. I am teaching Kalli to be quite the shopper so you will have some competition! I will be starting a blog here sometime, just as soon as I learn how to do it!!!Love you!