Thursday, October 16, 2008

West Winging it...

My good friend Jared works for President George W. and gets access to the WEST WING of the WHITE HOUSE, you know, oval office, situation room, rose garden, press gallery-where it all happens! He hooked me and some coworkers up with an awesome tour of it all! If you know Jared, you know this tour was far from ordinary. This guy is a blast, so full of energy and just so entertaining!

The White House was actually the Pink House in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month! So cute!


I love the press room...even when its empty you can tell magic happens in here!

Sometimes I forget how awesome it is to live in the nation's capital...and associate with such high rollers! Really cool places and really cool people! Thanks again Jared!

I've grown a bit since moving to DC...we all thought this pic from inside the Executive Office Building was pretty funny :)

No comments: