Monday, June 30, 2008

Cultured...

I spent last weekend getting myself a bit more cultured.

I started with this...



in a box seat here...



Continued my cultural ed Saturday afternoon watching this...



with scenes like this...


And finished the day with this adorable little couple...



Wall*E was different than any movie I've ever seen. It's amazing that a movie with very little dialogue can keep anyone's attention for more than five minutes-but Wall*E had mine til about the last 15-20 mins (oddly enough when the dialogue starts in the movie). I don't know if I could watch it again, but it was a fresh take on the usual pixar movies. It had a great little love story (and I'm a sucker for love).

1 comment:

Jaci said...

i'm a sucker for love too.
wowy-- look at all the cool shows you get to see! i MUST visit DC one day soon! :)
You are darling Kami!