Monday, February 9, 2009

Picture Tag...

My sweet cousin Katie tagged me to play in this picture post game. I am supposed to post the 4th picture in my 4th folder and provide a little explanation of the pic. So here it is...

Talk about a flashback! This picture is from 2005. I was working at Dillard's in Logan, and my mom had just bought a brand new camera, so she and Kalli stopped by my work (miss the days when family and friends dropped by to say hi-anyone want to take a trip to DC?!?) to show me the new camera. I look like a baby...and Kalli is a baby! Love that girl...but so glad I don't work there anymore :)

Now I tag...Morgan, Natalie (post a new blog!), Mandy, and anyone else that reads and wants to participate.

1 comment:

Capesmom said...

I miss the days I could just drop by and see you! :(
Miss you lots!

Mom