Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snowed In...For a Week.

Exactly one week ago I was out braving the crowds in preparation for "snowmageddon" or the "snowpocalypse." I thought this storm would keep me inside for the weekend...and maybe a Monday snow day. Oh boy, oh boy was I wrong. This little blizzard smashed the records and landed a spot right in the history books. I've spent the majority of the last week in my little home. Safe and warm. Stir-crazy, but safe and warm. Four days off work. What's a girl to do?

Nightly Slumber Parties with Hope...check
Taxes...check
Workin' from Home...check
Sugar Binges...check
Chick Flick Marathons...check
Personal Art Project...half-check (see 25x25)
On-line Shopping...check
Cleaning and Organizing...check
Coke with Lime...check, check, check.

Sadly, that list was a stretch. This last week has been one of utter laziness...personal hygiene went out the window, self-control and diets were unheard of, pajamas were the outfit of choice, and responsibilities seemed few and far between. I'll admit, I'm ready to get back to real life (sadly, we're still cleaning up and getting around is still a big pain in the butt...). Real world, see you in the morning.

1 comment:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I've been worried about all my DC pals!! But then I read your posts of your lazy week and think that snow might not be all that bad!