Thursday, April 24, 2008

My name is Kami...



and I have white trash(WT) tendencies... There, I said it, I'm slightly WT! I became acutely aware of my wt ways during our trip into the Virginia "country." The day started with a great little hike through Sky Meadows State Park. It was beautiful and the weather was absolutely perfect!



Notice the wt bra straps that seemed to find their way into every pic from the hike..







And if that weren't enough, the real hard-core evidence came on our drive home through Manassas. After searching high and low for a Super Wal-Mart (nothing says wt like wally-world), guess what we found in the parking lot of the K-Mart across the street?!? THE RING OF FIRE! Seriously, who wouldn't be excited to see that! Had it been the Zipper (only the coolest ride at the Box Elder County Fair, I probably would have wet my pants!) Hope and Di said they've never seen me that excited...and I don't remember the last time I was that excited :) The $20 we spent to get into the carnival, ride 2 rides and walk out was totally worth it.


No comments: