Friday, May 30, 2008

For Papa Jay...

I finally graduated from institute (church college for LDS folks). Almost 5 years ago, I attended my first institute class at the good, ole' Logan Institute as a sweet, little, starry-eyed college freshman. I loved Brother Rees and all the fun teachers I had there, and going to class with my high school friends (including Mrs. Crook & co.-my middle school P.E. teacher) and new college friends.


I didn't quite get all the reqs to graduate then, but that inspired me to keep going when I moved to DC. It's been great for me...I've been able to attend Capitol Hill Institute (class is actually taught in a room on the Hill) and the Northern Virginia (NoVA) Institute. Five years down and voila, I'm part of the first graduating class of the NoVA Institute!

2 comments:

Jason & Morgan said...

Congradulations!!! that is pretty awesome you never cease to amazes us, We miss you tons , when are you coming home this summer?

me said...

way to go