Friday, July 24, 2009

Old Lady Club?!?

My sweet little Tabbi thinks I'm getting so old that I've lost my memory! She issued me this challenge...


With Laura on the National Mall watching the Cherry Blossom Parade
April 2009

In the NYC after brunch at Sarabeth's
February 2009

Mr. Plumber & the Tidal Basin at the Cherry Blossom Festival
April 2008

Niagara Falls, Canada :)
October 2008

NYC elevator
June 2009

In the stocks at Williamsburg
April 2009

Eating gelato in Georgetown (?)
August 2008

On the National Mall, in the pouring rain, watching the 4th of July Fireworks
July 2008

Well Miss Tabbi, I guess I'm not that old now...I've still got the ole' memory :) Thanks for the birthday love...miss you like crazy!

1 comment:

Tabbi said...

I found an error. Niagara Falls was November 9th. When did Bill visit, I can't remember? But I think it was the beginning/middle of summer because he left to Egypt. But then he came back...I don't even know when the gelato pic was taken.