Wednesday, September 9, 2009

All the Single Ladies...

In the spirit of giving...I'm sharing some words of wisdom with all you single ladies out there (sorry it's too late for all you marrieds). Pass this on...it could revolutionize dating.

Wayne and I were standing in line just like this... 

Costco Pizza Line

And our conversation went like this...

Kami: "blah blah blah...I'm tired of dating, men are from mars, etc." {something like that...}


Rita the Random Line Lady: "Girl, you just make sure he's straight. You just never know these days. They all be pretending. You gotta be sure he straight..." {that's the PG version...Rita added a few more X-rated details about all the so-called "pretenders"}

Kami: "Oh yeah, you, uh, just never know these days..."

Wayne: ---silence----

You heard it here first! The recipe for dating success- make sure he's straight and that he ain't just pretending.

4 comments:

Ash said...

Kami! I just found your blog. Looks like you're doing well. I miss your face. Love ya!

amber said...

Oh girl I love your suit on your trip Blue polka!! I have the same one GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Girrrrrrl haha, I can totally picture it. People are crazy

*C said...

seriously the best advise you can give a single lady!! too funny! i like it! rita's keepin' it real! :) she's probably speaking from experience.