Monday, September 7, 2009

Summer Lovin' had me a BLAST...

Now don't get the wrong idea...I didn't really have a "Grease" moment this summer. However, I had a blast enjoying every hot, sunny day! Here's my little tribute to the past 3 months...hold on tight, it was a wild ride!

 
 
 
 
Costa Rica for Memorial Day

 
 Independence Day in Cape Cod 
 
 

 
Carrie Underwood at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville...did I mention we were in the 4th row?!?

Summer Concert Series continued with Keith Urban...best concert ever!


And finally...pedicures with Kalli and co., lovin' on Chloe, Maddox with Grandpa Kenny and co., fair parade with all the Grandma's, and catching up with my girlies! Love, love, love UTAH (and the Box Elder County Fair and Rodeo).
Goodbye Summer...bring on fall!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

WOW! Did you have time to work this summer? Oh, wait, I'm pretty sure you did plenty of that too...

Team Palin said...

You forgot the guitar shaped pool at our hotel in Nashville. I don't know how that slipped your mind....

*C said...

so jealous! keith urban and carrie underwood!! looks like you had an awesome summer!! you deserve it!!