Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tag...

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What were you doing 10 years ago...
I was 12 years old and a 7th grader at Alice C. Harris Intermediate School (say that 5x fast). I'm pretty sure we were having our first school dance around this time...and I was stoked! I remember I asked my crush Blake to dance and thought it was the most romantic moment of my life! The song, of course, was way too short, my hair was big and curly (I'd gotten up early to put it in hot rollers), and I was wearing my fav outfit (ugly black jeans, with a gray sweater vest-eww!) I thought I was looking F-I-N-E (pics from that era of my life tell a different story). Sad to admit, but I went home that night and wrote every little detail about the dance in my journal and probably prank called Blake at least once or twice...so he'd fall in love with me of course :)

5 things on my "to-do" list today..
1)Meet up with my friend for dinner.
2)Send Kalli her Valentine's package (better late than never I say!)
3)Call my grandparents to thank them for their sweet V-day Card!
4)Watch a movie???
5)Make the trek out to institute!

6 Snacks that I enjoy…
1)Nothing beats a Coca-Cola Classic
2)Crackers and Salsa (Toppers and Wheat Thins are the best!)
3)Avocado
4)Nuts (a new fav)
5)Anything chocolate (chips, bars,
6)Fruit Snacks ( I really like the Scooby

Bad habits...
~Blogging and g-chatting WAY too much!
~Eating out...but never eating a real dinner (usually a coke, crackers and salsa)
~Waiting to go Visit Teaching until the last day of the month :)

If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...
Buy all the land in Riverside and give it to my dad to farm. Buy a personal jet...fly home whenever I wanted, and around the world, too. Of course I'd loan it out to all my friends and family. Open a bakery and shoot my very own cooking show on location at the bakery!

Places I've lived...
1)Riverside, UT
2)Logan, UT
3)St. Jorioz, France
4)Arlington, VA

Jobs I've had...
1)Kalli's Nanny/Servant
2)Research fellow at USU
3)Western Watts...phone crap
4)Dillard's
5)KSL intern
6)US Senate

5 - Things people don't know about me…
*refer to the tag below...they're described in detail.

And now I'm tagging...Mandy, Jessica, Jenny, Morgan, and Alexis!

1 comment:

me said...

your mommy probably misses you